I hope you all had a great Father’s Day weekend! We sure did over here. What a weekend it was actually! Friday started off with Hallie and I headed into the city to check out the new Westcoast Kids location that had opened recently on Main Street. (more…)
Happy Cyber Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It sure was a busy one for us. We celebrated the end of November by setting up our Christmas Tree and even getting up the outside lights! We still have some more to put up but it is a great start. I have a bit of Clarke Griswold in me and would light up every square foot of the house if we could. My extremely reasonable husband though gets in the way of that though. Inside the house is definitely off to a very festive start and I will be posting a bit more about that later. Today is all about shopping!
I am sure many of you braved the shops on Black Friday and scored some fabulous deals. A lot of people now wait for Cyber Monday so that they do not have to leave their comfy couch. Or even get some shopping done at work! I had a lengthy browse online this morning and wow, there sure are some deals out there. So many things that I have had my eye on and they are now on sale. When I say on sale I Mean it too; like up to 50% off most items! Money is on the tight side at the moment as we are watching our pennies to ensure we can have a very festive Christmas. This means Cyber Monday shopping is not in the cards for me. I did however want to put together MY Wish List of Cyber Monday goodies. A girl can dream!
- Eye Club Bare Basics Eyecolor Collection – Nordstroms Online Exclusive – LOVE these shimmery shades for all of my holidays parties!
- Faux Fur Vest in Striped Camel – ChicWish – I already have about 4 furry vests yet just cannot say no to one more!
- ‘501’ Nike Sneakers in Purple & Leopard – I just love this color scheme. Super cute, perfect for the darker colors of Fall & Winter
- Striped Heart Tee – Cake For Breakfast – This T-shirt is just adorable. Super casual with a hint of glitter.
- Silver & Black ‘Fleck Yea’ Dress – Lulus.com – This is the perfect website for locating affordable party dresses. Perfect for holiday parties!
- Gold Glitter Teaspoons and Cake Server – Shop By Monika – Wouldn’t these be darling with your morning cuppa coffee.
- Bamboo Bath Caddy – Amazon.com – This girl loves a good bath. What makes a great bath? Having a spot for your book and glass of vino!
I then moved on to look at baby items that were on for killer deals this Cyber Monday and got a little overwhelmed. There are so many ADORABLE baby items on sale on al of my favourite websites. Mommas, check out Baby Gap, their sale is awesome and there are some perfect holiday dresses on there for your little ones. That is enough online ‘shopping’ for me for though. What is on your Cyber Monday Wish List?!
After over a week of beautiful sunshine, we finally had a rain filled day, typical of Vancouver. It was a little blah here in the Hayward House as well. (more…)